Loan against Property(LAP) is one of the variants of the Personal loan, Laps are secured loans offered by banks and financial institutions using one or more properties owned by you as collateral. One can avail these mortgage loans against commercial property and residential property collaterals. In a LAP the property is mortgaged and a fixed percentage of the prevailing market value of the property (normally between 60-70% of he value of the property) is given to the borrower as a loan. Though such a property is mortgaged to the lender, you are still allowed to continue using it for residential or commercial Purposes.
Need some financial help? Behind on your payments and need short term financing? Whether you need a Property to make a purchase or refinance, make improvements to your property, or consolidate your debts,take advantage of Coltivare expertise and knowledgeable staff who will respond to your specific needs.
- You can avail new home loans at best interest rates.
- Take top-up loans on your existing home loan for renovation, interior works, etc.
- You can borrow up to 90% (upto 80% for original loan between Rs. 20-75 Lacs, & 75% for original loan above Rs. 75 Lacs) of the cost of the property.
- You can opt for a loan period of up to 20 years or outstanding tenure of the proposed loan to be taken over whichever is lower and can vary depending on your profile.
- Loan against Property is offered to Salaried and Self Employed Individuals. Eligibility is based on ones Salary.
- Long and medium term loans against your property to satisfy your financial needs.
- We deal with various banks to offer mortgage loans at affordable interest rates.
- Raise OD(Overdraft) Facility against your existing property.
As the loan is taken keeping the property as collateral, the rate of interest is generally lower when compared to personal loan.
Fast and Courteous Service
There is an inverse relationship between tenure and EMI. Longer the tenure lower will be the EMI and vice versa.
Hassle -Free Process
You can close your loan against property by making prepayments towards your loan.
No prepayment expenses or punishments. You can halfway or completely prepay your advance whenever with positively no prepayment punishment or charge.